RTAM behavior changes between Release 9.4 and Release 9.5
The Real-time Availability Monitor's behavior is changed in Release 9.5 from earlier releases.
If you are upgrading to Release 9.5, review the following RTAM behavior changes:
- In earlier releases, when multiple distribution groups were configured for RTAM,
Deliver Together Bundle did not report the correct availability. In Release 9.5, Delivery
Together Bundle reports the correct availability, with the following limitations:
- Node level alerts are not created.
- If monitoring multiple delivery methods, the maximum safety factor between delivery methods is used.
- Procurement availability is not used.
- In earlier releases, RTAM inserted the OPEN_ORDER demand type into the inventory lock table. In Release 9.5, RTAM no longer inserts records into INV_INVENTORY_ITEM_LOCK.
- In Release 9.5, RTAM considers unplanned inventory for items that are configured to consider availability.
- In Release 9.5, requested tag attributes always appear in findInventory UE inputs, which is the same behavior as scheduleOrder.