Identifying organizations that participate in an enterprise
Many organizations can participate in an Enterprise, such as a Carrier organization or a Buyer organization.
About this task
To identify organizations that participate in an Enterprise:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Participant Modeling > Participant Setup.
- From the Roles & Participation tab in the Organization Details window, choose Enterprise Attributes. The Participants list displays.
- Choose the Find Organization to Participate icon. The Find Participants to Add Organization pop-up window displays.
- Enter the applicable search criteria and choose the Search icon. A list of organizations displays.
- Select the organization you want to participate in the Enterprise and choose the Save icon.