Defining a node's parcel carrier preferences
You can identify the carriers that a node uses and define how they should interact. You can add, modify, and delete carrier preferences.
About this task
To add parcel carrier preferences to a node:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- From the Roles & Participation tab in the Organization Details window, choose Node Attributes.
- Choose the Parcel Carrier Preferences tab.
- Choose the Create New icon. The Parcel Carrier Preferences Detail pop-up window displays.
- Enter information in the applicable fields. Refer to the following table for field value descriptions.
- Choose the Save icon.