Defining a node's carrier pickup schedule
You can define a carrier's pickup schedule at a node. You can add, modify, and delete pickup schedules.
About this task
To add a carrier pickup schedule to a node:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- From the Roles & Participation tab in the Organization Details window, choose Node Attributes.
- Choose the Carrier Pickup Schedules tab.
- Choose the Create New icon. The Carrier Pickup Schedule Details pop-up window displays.
- Enter information in the applicable fields. Refer to the following table for field value descriptions.
- Choose the Save icon.
|Carrier Service||Select the carrier service for which you are configuring a pickup schedule.|
|Effective From Date||Select the date on which the pickup schedule becomes effective. If you do not specify a start date, the system assumes that the pickup schedule has already started.|
|Effective To Date||Select the date on which the pickup schedule ends. If you do not specify an end date, the pickup schedule is in effect forever. Ensure that you specify a date range that is not already in use by another carrier pickup schedule. For example, if a carrier pickup schedule has a date range of January through June, you cannot specify a date range of May through July for a different schedule.|
|Pick Up On|
|Day of Week||Check the box for each day of the week on which pickups are permitted.|
|Pickup Time||Enter the time of day when this carrier service picks up shipments from this node. If you do not specify a time, the carrier does not pick up on the selected day.|
|Pickup Date Overrides|
|Override Date||Select the date for which you want to override the scheduled pickup options.|
|Can Pick Up||Select Yes to allow pick up or No to disallow pick up on the specified date.|
|Pickup Time||Enter the pickup time for the override date that you are allowing pickup.|