Defining an enterprise's primary information
You define an enterprise's primary information in Channel Applications Manager.
About this task
To define an Enterprise's primary information:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Participant Modeling > Participant Setup.
- From the Roles & Participation tab in the Organization Details window, choose Enterprise Attributes.
- In Enterprise Name, enter the name of the Enterprise you are configuring.
- If you want to inherit Enterprise level
rules from another Enterprise, from Inherit Configuration From Enterprise,
select the Enterprise whose configuration you want to inherit.
Note: If you do not specify an Enterprise to inherit from, you must configure all of the rules for the Enterprise you are creating.
- In UCC Prefix, enter the UCC code to be used when identifying the Enterprise on a shipment container marking (SCM).
- In Password Policy, select the password
policy that you want to associate with the enterprise.
For additional information about password policies, see the Password policy considerations.
- If you want to suppress chained order creation even if the seller requires chained orders, select the Suppress Chained Order Creation Even If Seller Requires Chained Order check box.