Generate User Right Reports
- On the Maintain menu, click Rights/Reports. The User Rights and Security Group Reports window opens.
- Select the relevant security group report check box. Each check box generates one report.
- Select the relevant user right report check box.
- Click the Preview button to generate the report.
- To see a list of administrator and standard active users, under License
Management Report, click Generate. Important:
The number of Active Users in the License Management Report can be different compared to No. of Named Users defined in Users window on the Maintain Menu-Rights/Users.
No. of Named Users shows the number of IBM Cognos Controller Users when the option IBM Cognos Controller User is selected. If this option is unchecked, the user will not be counted in named users.
The user appears as Active User in the License Management Report if the option Active is selected in Users window on the Maintain Menu-Rights/Users.