Converting explorations into stories
When you want to put your insights into a presentation, you can convert your exploration visualizations into a story.
About this task
When you convert an exploration into a story, each exploration card is converted to a scene in a story.
- On your exploration, click the down arrow beside the save button in the application bar.
- From the list, select Save as a story.
- Under Select a template, select one of the following styles:
- Select this template style to tell a story through a series of slides or scenes.
- Guided journey
- Select this template style to guide an audience on a journey that starts out as the full picture of the story and then pans and zooms into the details across the canvas.
- Select a folder and name your story. Note: If you want to stay in the explorations tool, clear the Open story after saving check box.
- Click Save.
- Edit your story. For example, add animation effects, add titles to your visualizations,
and add new visualizations.
For more information, see Stories.