Radar visualizations also show which variables score high or low in a data set, which is useful to display performance. You can use a radar visualization in scenarios such as:
- Comparing different vehicles' speed, durability, comfort, power, and space.
- Comparing competitor profiles, such as the number of employees, revenue, profit, current stock price, and customer satisfaction.
The following example of a radar visualization shows the customer lifetime value per vehicle type, with the size of each vehicle determined by a color:
The Luxury Car type seems to have the highest Customer Lifetime Value.
To re-create this visualization, complete the following steps:
- Follow the steps in Creating a visualization in a dashboard.
The Customer analysis data module source must be added to the dashboard.
- Drag the following columns to the indicated fields:
- Vehicle Class to the x-axis field.
- Vehicle Size to the Color field.
- Customer Lifetime Valueto the y-axis field.
The following animation shows how this radar visualization is created:
A radar visualization is available in the Policy analysis dashboard, on the Offers tab.
- Content > Samples > By industry > Insurance> Policy analysis.