Defining when objects enter or exit a scene
You can enter an exact time for when an object enters or exits a scene.
About this task
You can use the animation properties pane to define an exact time for when an object enters or exits your scene.
- Click Open timeline to display the timeline.
- From the timeline, click the object that you want to define an exact entrance or exit time for.
- Click Open animation properties .
- Click the Animation tab.
- Use the Start at (secs) field to define an exact entrance time for the object.
- Use the End at (secs) field to define an exact exit time for the object.