Changing the settings for diagrams
- Click Diagram, Diagram settings.
- Set the level of detail.
You can select query items, relationships, scope relationships, cardinality, and descriptions.
- Select the type of notation.
You can use Merise or Crowsfeet notation. By default, IBM® Cognos® Framework Manager uses Merise notation. Merise notation marks each end of the relationship with the minimum and maximum cardinality of that end. You can also use Crowsfeet notation, which provides a pictorial representation of the relationship.
- To align objects more easily, turn the Snap options on.
- To have a network of evenly spaced lines in the background, select the Display grid check box.
- Select the font and color for text.
- Select whether you want these settings to be the default for all new projects.
- Click OK.