Creating model query subjects based on existing objects
About this task
The objects that you can merge include
- Relational data source query subjects and their shortcuts
- Model query subjects and their shortcuts
- Query items, filters, and calculations in model and data source query subjects
- Relationships and relationship shortcuts between model and data source query subjects
You can merge any number of the same type of objects into a new query in a single operation. The merge always creates a new model query subject.
The new query subject contains any filters that exist in the original query subject.
- Ctrl+click the objects that you want to merge into a single query subject.
- Click Actions, Merge in New Query Subject.