Creating an outline
You can create a simple outline for your story by using scenes.
About this task
To keep your points organized, you can create a simple outline for your story by using scenes. For example, your outline can consist of the following points:
- An introduction
- The company business model
- A history of past performances
- A conclusion / future goals
- Click Scene selector to open the scene selector.
- Click Add a new scene with default template .
The Scene Selector bar is now be populated with scenes, outlining your story. You can add or delete scenes later where you see fit.
For more information about using scenes in your story, see Working with scenes.
After you have an outline for your story, it's time to start populating your scenes with data and widgets.