Creating a new story from scratch
You can create a story from scratch and define the transition style.
- Click the Open menu icon , and then click New.
- Click Story.
- Under Create a story, select one of the following transition
- Select this transition style to tell a story through a series of slides or scenes.
- Guided journey
- Select this transition style to guide an audience on a journey that starts out as the full picture of the story and then pans and zooms into the details across the canvas.
- To learn more about transition styles, see Transition styles.
- Click the layout that you want to use.
The template with predefined text widgets and blank visualizations opens. The scene selector icon at the bottom of the window contains one or more scenes with the default template.