Verifying configuration settings
Use this feature to verify settings in Cognos Configuration and avoid conflicts.
Important: You must specify fully qualified host names in the values for the following Cognos Configuration fields. Each value you specify must also appear in either the field or the field .
- Gateway URI
- External dispatcher URI
- Internal dispatcher URI
- Dispatcher URI for external applications
- Content Manager URIs
- Group contact host
- Member coordination host
- Server common name
- Start Cognos Configuration.
- Select action item, then select Verify.
- Without starting the Cognos Analytics server, the following action
items can be verified to ensure validity.
- Verify if the settings are configured properly in the section. These settings need to be configured to match with the active Content Manager server.