Customize the Server Time Zone
You can customize the time zone used by Content Manager by selecting a different server time zone in IBM® Cognos® Configuration.
For UNIX installations that do not support a Java-based graphical user interface, you can view the list of acceptable time zones by opening IBM Cognos Configuration on the Windows computer where Framework Manager is installed.
Content Manager is configured to use the time zone of your operating system by default. All scheduled activities in IBM Cognos are set using this time zone. In addition, users in the portal use this time zone if they set their preferences for the default time zone. For more information about setting user preferences in the portal, see the IBM Cognos Analytics Administration and Security Guide.
- Start IBM Cognos Configuration.
- From the Actions menu, click Edit Global Configuration.
- In the Global Configuration window, click the General tab.
- Click the Value column for Server time zone and select another time zone from the list.
- From the File menu, click Save.