Enabling and disabling services
Use the following procedure to disable selected services on components in a distributed installation.
- Start IBM® Cognos® Configuration.
- In the Explorer window, under Environment, click IBM Cognos services.
- In the Properties window, click
the Value next to the service that you want
to disable or enable.
By default, all services are enabled.
- Click the appropriate state for the services:
- To disable the service, click False.
- To enable the service, click True.
- From the File menu, click Save.