Copy object formatting
You can quickly copy the formatting of items in your report, such as fonts, colors, borders, and number formats, and apply that formatting to other items.
- Click an item that has the formatting to copy.
- Do one of the following:
- To copy all the formatting applied to the item, from the object toolbar, click the Pick up style icon , click the item to format, and then click the Pick up style icon again.
- To copy only one of the formatting styles, click the down arrow to the right of the pick up style button and click the style to copy. Then click the item to format and click the apply style button.
- If you want to make changes to a style that you copied, click the down arrow to the right of the pick up style button and click Edit Dropper Style.
- In the Style dialog box, specify basic and advanced style characteristics.