Customize a Combination Chart
Combination charts show data series using two or more types of charts - area, bar, and line. The different charts are overlaid on top of each other. You can customize the order in which the charts appear along with the type of charts and their configurations.
You can also customize which numeric axes to show and which chart to show on each axes.
- Select the combination chart object.
- In the Properties pane, under General, double-click the Combinations property.
- Under Numeric axes, select which axes to show.
- Under Combinations, add or remove data series.
- If you want to change the order in which the series appear,
use the up and down arrows.
The series appear in the order they are listed. Each chart appears in the foreground of any previous charts.
- If you want to change the configuration type of the series, such as changing clustered bars to stacked bars, under Combinations, select the series, click the edit button and select the type.
- If you use the same data series for multiple charts and want to synchronize the data marker colors, under Color & Background, set the Series Color property to Match.