Viewing the Secure Gateway list
After you create one or more Gateways, view the Secure Gateway list to check each gateway's properties and status.
Before you begin
The Secure Gateway list appears.Important: You may need to clear your browser's cache in these cases:
- if the message below appears, and you have not yet hit the maximum number of gateways allowed
for your user license type:
You have exceeded the maximum number of secure gateways.
- if the Gateway connection value was not refreshed
In Firefox, open a private window. In Chrome, open an incognito window.
- if the message below appears, and you have not yet hit the maximum number of gateways allowed for your user license type:
- Check the Gateway connection value for your gateway:
- If the value is Connected, you are ready to add a destination database.
- If the value is Not connected, you must:
- If the value is
Token expired, you must refresh your token:
- At the end of the row for your gateway, click the ellipsis icon .
- Click Properties.
- Click Refresh security token.
A new security token is generated for your secure gateway.
- If the value is Invalid, the gateway cannot be used. At the end of the row for your gateway, click the ellipsis icon , click Delete and then create a new gateway.
- Check the Status value for your gateway:
- If it is Enabled, your gateway is available for connection to a destination database.
- If it is
Disabled, your gateway is not available. Tip: You can enable the gateway in step 4.
- At the end of the row for your gateway, click the ellipsis icon and then click Properties.
The Secure Gateway properties page appears, showing information such as:
- the Gateway ID and the Security token. Use these values to configure your Secure Gateway Client.
- whether there is a connection with a Secure Gateway Client
- the gateway statusTip: Click this field to toggle between Enabled and Disabled.
- The Secure Gateway client list. To expand a Secure Gateway Client connection, click the chevron button next to the name of the client host.