Installing a Docker image that contains the Secure Gateway Client
Instead of using the IBM installer to install Secure Gateway Client, you can install a Docker image that contains the Secure Gateway Client.
- Select I have already installed the client and click Next.
- Proceed to Adding a destination.
About this task
For a demonstration of how to install the Secure Gateway Client using Docker, watch this video:
- Ensure that you created a Secure Gateway instance.
- Select Install Docker and follow the prompts.
For more information, see About Docker CE (https://docs.docker.com/install/).Tip: On Linux, you can add -h `hostname` to your Docker bash shell. This will return the name of the system that Docker is hosted on, rather than the Docker ID.
- Open a command window.
- Copy and run the Docker pull command.
- Copy and run the Docker run command with security token.
- Click Next.
The Secure Gateway Client is installed and configured and the wizard advances to the next page.