Add Fonts to the IBM Cognos Environment
You can add fonts to the list of supported fonts in your IBM® Cognos® environment if you want to generate reports that use fonts that are currently not available. You can also remove fonts. By default, IBM Cognos components use a set of global fonts, which are available on all IBM Cognos server computers.
- On each Content Manager computer, start IBM Cognos Configuration.
- From the Actions menu, click Edit Global Configuration.
- Click the Fonts tab.
- Click Add. Tip: To remove a font from the list of supported fonts, click the box next to the font name and then click Remove.
- In the Supported Font Name box, type the font name and then click OK.
- From the File menu, click Save.
All global fonts, including new fonts that you add, must be installed on all IBM Cognos computers in your environment.
If a global font is not installed on all IBM Cognos computers, you must map the global font to an installed, physical font.