Creating an enriched package from a Planning Analytics cube
You can create an enriched package from an Planning Analytics cube in IBM® Cognos® Analytics, and use features such as Forecasting to explore data presented in visualizations.
- Log in to IBM Cognos Analytics.
- On the Welcome page, click Manage and then click Administration console.
- In IBM Cognos Administration, click the Configuration tab.
- Click New Data Source.
- Create a data source connection for IBM Planning Analytics.
- When the wizard finishes creating the data source connection, select the option to create a package.
- Go to Team Content to enrich the newly created package.
- Right-click the package and enrich package.
You can now create a Dashboard with the enriched package and access features like Forecasting.