Define Query Context When Customizing Legend Entries, Legend Titles, or Axis Labels
You want to use a revenue expression as a chart legend title. If you get an error message saying that the query context of a layout object cannot be determined, you must define the property list for the item to which it refers. You must first add the desired data item to the query before you can define its property list.
- Open the chart to customize.
- Click the Queries icon and click the query.
- Click the Data icon , and from the Source tab, drag the desired item to the Data Items window to add it to the query.
- In the navigation menu, click Report, click Prompt pages, and then click the chart page.
- Click the Data icon , and from the Data items tab, drag the desired item to the layout object.
- In the Properties pane, under Data, double-click the Properties property.
- Select the check box for the data item to define.