Adding entrance animation to data
You can add Data entrance animation properties to some visualization types.
About this task
Add the following entrance animation to some types of visualizations.
- Entry animation type
- Entry stagger
- Entry animation duration
You cannot add an entrance animation to a widget that starts at the beginning of the timeline. You also cannot you add an exit animation to a widget that ends at the end of the timeline.
- Click Edit or preview .
- Click Scene selector .
- Click the scene with the widget you want to add an animation to.
- Click the widget that you want to add an animation to.
- Click Properties .
- Click the Animation tab.
- Expand Data entrance.
- Select the type of entrance animation from the Entry animation type list.
- Click the Entry stagger toggle when you want your data to stagger in at different times when you play your story.
- Use the Entry animation duration field to define how long the entrance animation takes to complete.