In a radial visualization, each bar appears in a circle with longer bars that represent larger values. Hover over a bar to see the details about it, such as the exact value represented by the bar. Each bar starts at 12 noon and goes in a clockwise direction for positive values and counterclockwise for negative values.
Radial visualizations, also known as dial charts or speedometer charts, show information as reading on a dial. The radial visualization is valid only with one category.
For example, this visualization shows renewals by offer type and gender.
- Drag Renew Offer Type onto the Bars field.
- Drag Number of Policies onto the Length field.
- Drag Gender onto the Color field.
The next step is to set the sort properties for Renew Offer Type and Gender.
- Click the visualization, then in the Data pane, click the <Renew Offer Type> data item.
- In the Properties pane, for Sort order, select Ascending.
- In the Data pane, click the <Gender> data item.
- In the Properties pane, for Sort order, select Descending.
- Click to close the Properties pane.
You can see examples of visualizations in the sample report Customer lifetime value analysis. You can find the sample here: Team content > Samples > Reports > Standard reports > Customer lifetime value analysis.
If any of the sample objects are missing, contact your administrator.