Adding a Notebook widget
If IBM® Cognos® Analytics for Jupyter Notebook is enabled in IBM Cognos Analytics, you can use the Notebook widget to add notebooks to a dashboard or story.
Click the Widgets
icon. If you don't see the Widgets icon, click the Switch to editicon first.
- To add a notebook from the Widgets tab, complete the following
- If you want to position the widget yourself, drag the Notebook icon to the canvas. If you want the widget to fill the next available pane in the template, click the Notebook icon.
- From the Notebook widget, click Select a notebook.
- Select a notebook and click Open.
- From the available cells, select one notebook cell to include in your dashboard.
- To see when a Notebook widget was last refreshed, hover your cursor over the time stamp icon.
- To hide the time stamp icon from the
Notebook widget, complete the following steps:
- Click the Notebook widget, click the Properties icon, and then click Selection.
- Click the Show timestamp toggle.
- To select a different notebook cell for a Notebook widget, select the widget, and click the Edit widget icon from the widget toolbar.