Highlighting data in the timeline
You can use highlights to bring attention to specific data in your scene or to create navigation markers on your timeline.
About this task
Highlighting data brings attention to specific details that you want to convey to your audience.
If you enable the Navigate markers option, your highlights appear as navigation markers in the timeline.
- Click Edit or preview . The scene selector contains the scenes in the story.
- Click Open timeline from a scene.
- Click the slider for the visualization you want to highlight data on at the time on the timeline you want the highlight to occur.
- Click Add highlight .
- Select a data category from the list.
- Select the specific data to highlight.
- Click Play to see the effect.
- Drag the Highlight icon along the timeline, to when you want the data to be highlighted.
- Click the Highlight icon to edit or delete the highlight.