Visualizations version 11.x
IBM® Cognos® Analytics - Reporting has a new visualization technology as of version 11.x.
In the Visualization gallery window, you can choose from the following groups of visualizations:
- 11.1 visualizations
- Visualizations introduced in Cognos Analytics 11.1 and existing visualizations that have been updated.
- All visualizations support browser-side data storage for improved performance and
interactivity.Note: Some 11.1 visualizations support only HTML output. If you see the Use 11.0 visualization check box in the Visualization gallery window, you can select it to use the 11.0 version of the visualization, which has more output options.
- 11.1 visualizations are supported only when the report interactivity is set to yes. For more information, see Limited and fully interactive reports.
- For more information about 11.1 visualizations, see Visualization types version 11.1.
- 11.0 visualizations
- Visualizations introduced in Cognos Analytics 11.0 and existing visualizations that have been updated. For more information, see Visualization types version 11.0.
- Legacy visualizations
- Includes visualization bundles that you can upload and customize by changing the
jsonsource files. For more information about visualization bundles, see Cognos Business Intelligence & Cognos Analytics All Visualizations Deployment. For more information about legacy visualizations, see Legacy visualizations.