Including output from a notebook
If IBM® Cognos® Analytics for Jupyter Notebook is enabled in IBM Cognos Analytics, you can embed the output from a notebook code cell in a report.
- In edit mode, click the Toolbox icon, expand ADVANCED, and then double-click Notebook.
- If you are in Page design view, double-click Double click here to select a notebook cell.
- If you are in Page preview view, click Select a notebook.
- Select a notebook, and then click Open.
- Select one of the notebook cells, and click OK.
- If you are in Page design view, switch to Page preview view to see the contents of the notebook cell.
- To see when the notebook cell was last updated, hover your cursor over the time stamp icon.
- You can hide or show the time stamp icon
by doing the following steps:
- Click the notebook cell.
- In the Properties pane, under Miscellaneous, toggle the Show timestamp property.
Note: When you run the report, the output is updated from the last time the notebook was run. Notebook output appears only in HTML output in the interactive viewer.