Deploying Helm charts in the Catalog
The Catalog displays the Helm charts that are available to deploy.
Required user type or access level: Cluster administrator, team administrator, or operator
Note: See the chart's readme file or documentation to determine the minimal role that is required to install the chart.
- Click Catalog in the upper right corner.
Select the Helm Chart that you want to deploy.
A readme file that includes information about installing, uninstalling, and configuring is provided for each Helm Chart.
- On the Configuration page, name your release. The name can consist of only lowercase alphanumeric characters or dash characters (-) and must start and end with an alphanumeric character.
- (Optional) Customize fields to your preference.
- Confirm that you read and agree to the license agreement.
- Click Install to deploy your Helm chart and create a release. A release is an instance of a chart that runs in a Kubernetes cluster.