License Service Reporter
License Service Reporter is a free add-on service of the IBM Cloud Pak foundational services. You can optionally install the License Service Reporter and use it in single or multi-cluster environment.
You can view the following information using License Service Reporter:
- IBM software deployments in a single dashboard to maintain the license compliance and avoid audit infractions
- Historical data on IBM software deployments to make informed decisions for future purchases
- Details about software deployments, including source (ILMT for VMs, License Service for containers), cluster and quantities of licenses deployed
- Identify which software deployments are VMs vs. containers and can use this information to evaluate workloads for modernization.
What's new in the License Service Reporter version 4.x
License Service Reporter version 4.2.1 updates
- Deep dive panel: Deep dive panel in the Licensing dashboard is updated to view the individual services of the IBM Cloud Pak for Data
Contributing servicessection that use the Virtual Processor Core (VPC).
License Service Reporter version 4.2.x updates
Support for multi-instance Cloud Pak.
Extended integration for User Authentication tools via OIDC protocol: You can configure the License Service Reporter to use the OAuth/OIDC provider with Identity Provider (IDP) as the authentication method to access the console.
Essential security updates.