Uninstalling User Data Services
Learn how to uninstall User Data Services.
By using the console
Complete the following steps to uninstall IBM User Data Services Operator:
- Log in to your OpenShift cluster console.
- From the navigation pane, click Installed Operator, and change the project to
- Select IBM User Data Services Operator from the list.
- Go to the All instances tab. Delete the
AnalyticsProxyWithSubmodulecustom resources (CRs). Wait for around 5 minutes after deleting the CRs. By deleting these custom resources, you delete the Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes subscription as well.
- To delete the
ClusterServiceVersionof Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes , go to Installed Operators and select the Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes operator.
- From the Actions menu, select Delete ClusterServiceVersion option and click Delete.
- From the navigation pane, click Secrets, search for secret named submodule-hash-secret and delete it.
By using the CLI
Log in to the OpenShift cluster using
oc logincommand, and switch to
oc login --token=<token> --server=<server-url> oc project <your-foundational-services-namespace>
oc delete AnalyticsProxy.uds.ibm.com analyticsproxy
oc delete AnalyticsProxyWithSubmodule.uds.ibm.com analyticsproxywithsubmodule
oc delete generatekeys.uds.ibm.com uds-api-key
Wait for around 5 minutes after deletion. By deleting these custom resources, you delete the Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes subscription as well.
Crunchy Postgres for KubernetesCSV.
oc delete csv postgresoperator.v5.0.2
submodule-hash-secretsecret, if it is present.
oc get secret submodule-hash-secret oc delete secret submodule-hash-secret
To uninstall the UDS operator, delete the
OperandRequest. When all the
OperandRequests that request IBM UDS Operator are removed, the UDS pod is removed from the