Add users to a team
Add a user to a team.
Your LDAP connection must be set up before you add users to a team. For more information about setting up an LDAP connection, see Configuring LDAP authentication.
You must create a team before you can add users to a team. For more information about creating a team, see Create teams.
Required user type or access level: Cluster administrator or team administrator
Complete these steps to add users to a team.
- Log on to the console.
- From the navigation menu, click Identity and access > Teams and service IDs.
- Select the team name from the list of teams.
- Select the Users tab.
- Select Add Users. The "Add users" dialog box displays.
- Select the LDAP Domain where the user authentication is stored.
- Search for the users by the name. When you enter or modify the search text, 50 results display. Enter text until the users you want to add are displayed.
- Select the users that you want to add.
- Select a role for each user. For more information about the roles in your product, see Role-based access control.
- Click Add.
The users are added to the team.