Learn more about permission and dependencies for Business Teams Service (BTS).
BTS requires IBM Cloud Pak foundational services to be installed along with the Platform UI service which is its integral part. You can use Platform UI to manage roles and permissions.
For more information, see Platform UI.
When BTS is deployed, it creates a permission called Administrate business teams. Users who need to administrate teams, must be in a role that has this permission assigned.
Make sure the IBM Access Manager is connected to your corporate LDAP.
To assign the Administrate business teams role to a user.
- Login to the Administration panel as an admin user.
- From the hamburger menu navigate to
- Click on
- Search for the user you want to provide with the permission to administrate teams.
- Select the user and click Next.
- Click to assign roles directly. Click Next.
- Select the role Automation Administrator. Click Next.
- Review the summary. Note the permission
Administrate business teamshas been assigned to the user.
- Click Add.