Supported cloud providers for Cluster API, hub cluster, and managed cluster
The following cloud providers are supported for Cluster API, hub cluster, and managed cluster.
- Supported hub and managed cluster cloud providers
- Supported Cluster API cloud providers
- Configuring kubectl
Supported hub and managed cluster cloud providers
For the hub cluster, OpenShift on AWS is supported.
For managed clusters, the following cloud providers are supported:
- OpenShift on AWS
- Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud
- Red Hat OpenShift Kubernetes Engine
- IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes
- vSphere with Kubernetes Configuration and Management
For more information about the support cloud providers for the hub and managed clusters, see the Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes Supported clouds documentation
Supported Cluster API cloud providers
See OpenShift on AWS .
See Google Kubernetes Engine .
See Azure Kubernetes Service .
Configuring kubectl for cloud providers
Each cloud provider process to configure
kubectl is different, view the product documentation for details.
For example, for IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service, you can visit IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service CLI and search for
ibmcloud ks cluster-config.