Debug Programs Permission
About this task
To grant the debug program permission, complete the following procedure on Microsoft SQL Server agent.
- Click Start > Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy. The Local Security Settings window opens.
- Click Local Policies to expand the list.
- Click User Rights Assignment.The list of user rights opens.
- Double-click Debug Programs policy. The Debug programs Properties window opens.
- Click Add User or Group. The Select Users or Groups window opens.
- In the Enter the object names to select field, enter the user account name to whom you want to assign permissions, and click OK
- Click OK.