Configuring Application Pool
You must configure Load User Profile for Application Pool to view Transaction Tracking data.
Complete the following procedure to enable Load User Profile:
- On each web server that is running Secret Sever, launch the IIS Manager.
- On the Application Pool node, select Secret Server’s Application Pool. The default is Secret Server.
- Then select Advanced Settings that shows full properties.
- Expand the Process Model category to display all settings.
- Locate Load User Profile and set it to True.
- Perform an iisreset on the server (Administrator cmd -> iisreset)
Alternately, you can refer to Application Pool Requires Load User Profile Setting Enabled.