SSH key not found
During provisioning of the middleware template, data lookups are being performed to retrieve information from the IBM Cloud or Amazon Web Services (AWS) accounts. When this error is encountered, the Pattern Manager public SSH key cannot be found in the appropriate vendor SSH key list.
If this key cannot be located, the Pattern Manager is not able to install the public SSH key on the virtual machine.
* data.ibmcloud_infra_ssh_key.camc_public_key: data.ibmcloud_infra_ssh_key.camc_public_key: No ssh key found with name [camc_public_ssh_key_name]
Resolving the problem
camc_public_ssh_key must be recreated in the appropriate Cloud account that is being used by the Managed services Automation Content runtime.
camc_public_ssh_key was provided during the deployment of the Managed services Automation Content template deployment.
For IBM Cloud:
- Log in to the IBM Cloud Console .
- Select Classic Infrastructure > Manage > SSH Keys.
- Click Add.
- Cut and paste the contents of the
camc_public_ssh_keyinto the Key Contents section.
- Enter the name of the key in the Label section.
- Click Add.
- Log in to the Amazon Web Services console .
- Click All services > Compute > EC2.
- Under the NETWORK & SECURITY section, click Key Pairs.
- Recreate the
camc_public_ssh_keyby clicking Create Key Pair or Import Key Pair.