Configuring an IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service
For Managed services to access kubernetes clusters, you must provide the value of the following parameters:
Note: You must have administrator privileges for the deployment of IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service cluster and charts into that cluster. If you do not have the privileges, contact your administrator.
- IBM Cloud API Key - Enter the IBM Cloud API Key. It is the key to access your Kubernetes cluster.
- IBM Cloud region name - Enter the IBM Cloud region name where your cluster is running.
- IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service cluster name - Enter the Kubernetes cluster name.
- Kubernetes Helm version - Select the Kubernetes Helm version on which the cluster is running.
The cluster credentials are validated before creating a cloud connection. However, the health of the cluster is not validated.
If you want to know the details of your cluster, do the following steps:
- Go to bluemix console at https://console.bluemix.net/dashboard/apps/ .
- Click Containers.
- From the Containers page menu, click Clusters.
- In the Clusters page, select the Location from the drop-down menu or enter your region name in the Filter to search. You can find a list of all clusters including the clusters that were deployed with Managed services.
- Click your cluster to view its details.
For information about IBM Cloud Kubernetes Services, see IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service .