PowerVC cloud on OpenStack
Managed services can manage PowerVC cloud V1.3.3 or higher on OpenStack. For more information about PowerVC, see PowerVC documentation .
For Managed services to access your PowerVC OpenStack environment, you must provide the value of the following connection configuration parameters:
- Authentication URL - Enter the authentication URL. It is used for the purpose of identification. The syntax is
https://<hostname_or_ip-address>:5000/v3. Here, v3 refers to version 3 of the keystone identity API.
- User Name - Enter the user name that is used to log into OpenStack server.
- Password - Enter the password of the OpenStack user.
- Domain Name - Enter the keystone domain name. Default is the PowerVC cloud default value.
- Region - Enter the region of the cloud OpenStack.
- Project Name - Enter the name of the project that is supported by OpenStack and is within the specified domain.
For more information about these values, see OpenStack Provider .