Configuring the parameters for SAP Transaction Tracking
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have set the configuration parameters for SAPTT consumer utility. Refer the topic Enabling Transaction Tracking for SAP Agent.
- Statistical Records must be present in the SAP system. Use the Transaction Code STAD to check whether Statistical Records are present in the system.
- Go to Transaction Tracking window in SAP system:
- Logon to SAP GUI
- Go to Transaction Code
/n/ibmmon/itm_config and press enter.
- Click on the tab SAP Transaction Tracking.
- For more information on configuration parameters of Transaction Tracking, refer Configuration parameters for Transaction tracking.