Managing Content Runtime
Before you can deploy virtual machines with Middleware Content installed and configured, run the following prerequisite steps.
Before starting, please ensure that the System Requirements are met.
- Create a cloud connection. For information about creating a connection, see Managing connections.
- Create the Content Runtime. For more information, see Provisioning and managing your Content Runtime infrastructure.
- Setup the Software repository. For more information, see Managing a software repository
- Check that the Middleware Templates are loaded.
- The Content Runtime template scripts depend on Python for Operating System checks, so ensure that the Operating System image that is provided in the template has Python.
What to do next
Deploy a Middleware Template.