Create a team.
You can create a team and add users, user groups, and resources to the team. All users in a team have access to the team resources. A user, user group, or resource can be assigned to multiple teams.
Required user type or access level: Cluster administrator or team administrator
Complete these steps to create a team.
- Log on to the console.
- From the navigation menu, click Identity and access > Teams and service IDs.
- Click Create team.
- From the Create team page, enter a name for the team in the Team name field. Format: 1 - 50 alphanumeric characters; white space is allowed; Special characters that are allowed:
- (Optional) You can add users or user groups to the team.
- Select the LDAP Domain where the user authentication is stored.
- Search for individual users or user groups by the name. Note: You must press the enter key to obtain results from the LDAP server.
- Select the users or user groups that you want to add.
- Select a role for a user or user group. All members in a group are assigned the same role that you select. For more information about the roles in IBM Cloud Pak for Integration, see Role-based access control.
- Click Create.
- Assign users, user groups, and resources to the team. See Add users to a team, Add groups to a team, and Add resources to a team for more information.