IBM Cloud Pak® for Integration brings together proven, best-in-class capabilities to deliver a streamlined integration solution. Once installed, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration eases monitoring, maintenance and upgrades, helping your enterprise stay ahead of the innovation curve.
This solution simplifies purchasing, deployment, management and maintenance of your hybrid cloud environment.
IBM Cloud Pak for Integration offers these components:
- Platform Navigator - Provides a unified user experience with a clean interface.
- IBM Cloud® Platform Common Services - Provides authentication, logging and monitoring services.
- Asset Repository - Stores, manages, retrieves and enables search for integration assets.
- Operations Dashboard - Traces transactions across Cloud Pak for Integration.
- API Connect - Manages your APIs.
- App Connect Enterprise - Allows you to create workflows for integration.
- MQ Advanced - Provides robust, reliable messaging services.
- Event Streams - Streams your events with Kafka.
- Confluent Platform for IBM Cloud Pak for Integration - Provides a comprehensive event-streaming platform based on Kafka.
- DataPower® Gateway - Provides gateway services.
- Aspera® High Speed Transfer Server - Transfers files of any size quickly, reliably, and securely.
Once you have logged in, the Platform Navigator allows seamless access to all your CP4I components, without requiring additional logins.
Supported Cloud Environments
- IBM® Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon AWS
- Google Cloud Platform
- as software installations in the IaaS layer.
- on managed OpenShift services such as Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud and Azure Red Hat OpenShift.
Installation of Multiple Cloud Paks
IBM supports installation of CP4I with other Cloud Paks on the same OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) cluster.