IBM FileNet Content Manager
IBM FileNet® Content Manager digitizes content and manages the content lifecycle by enabling users to focus on their work and collaborate within the enterprise and with external Business Partners.
IBM FileNet Content Manager offers enterprise-level scalability and flexibility to handle the most demanding content challenges, the most complex business processes, and integration to all your existing systems. FileNet P8 is a reliable, scalable, and highly available enterprise platform. With FileNet P8, you can capture, store, manage, secure, and process information to increase operational efficiency and lower total cost of ownership. You can also streamline and automate business processes, access and manage all forms of content, and automate records management to help meet compliance needs.
At the core of the platform are repository services for capturing, managing, and storing your business-related digital assets. Multiple repositories, called object stores, can be created and managed within a single system to serve your business requirements.
Object stores can be configured to store content in a database, a file system, and storage devices that support the S3 API.
- Business object management
- Application development and business objects
- Events and subscriptions
- Property and full-text search capabilities
- Bulk processing
- Entry templates
- Managing XML content
- Content storage
- Import and export
- Retention and holds
- Customizable user interfaces
- Configure desktops
- Browse for content that is stored in a repository.
- Search for content by running a text search.
- Save document, folders, and other content as favorites.
- Edit documents.
- Add documents to content servers.
- Organize documents by creating folders and adding content to the folders.
- Use the version control rules that are set on the repository.
teamspacesto provide a focused view of the content and objects in the repository.
- Video viewing
By deploying additional containers, you can take advantage of external sharing capabilities for objects in IBM Content Navigator. You can also use the Content Services GraphQL API to develop new client capabilities.
For more information, see IBM FileNet Content Manager V5.5.x documentation.