Changing management network configuration
If you need to change any of the management network items from the prerequisites list, gather the pertinent item values. For custom routes option, see Adding custom static routes to a device.
Before you begin
- Management network IPs for control nodes: node1, node2, node3
- Custom hostname FQDNs for the control nodes (optional)
- Management network information for the subnet in CIDR formatNote: Use a subnet calculator to determine the values for your system. For example, if your netmask is 255.255.255.224 and your IP is 192.168.20.100, your subnet is 192.168.20.96/27.
Prefix length, gateway and floating IP (VIP address) values are based on the provided example.
- Prefix length - 27
- Gateway - 184.108.40.206
- Floating IP (VIP address) - 192.168.200.100
- MTU (optional)
- Connect to e1n1 by using the application floating IP.
- For management network IPs, update the IP values or custom hostnames, or both by following Node specific information.
- Update all other items by following Shared management network variables.
- Validate the YAML file.
- Test the YAML file and run the playbooks.
- Validate that all nodes are accessible through their management IP addresses
nodes 1 - 3and