Removing NTP servers
Ensure that you have the IP address of the NTP server.
Before you begin
- Connect to e1n1 by using the application floating IP.
- Remove the specified NTP server IP from the
time_serverslist by following Time servers section.
- Remove the comma that separates the time server entries.
- If there are no more entries that are left in the
time_serverslist, set the value back to its default of:
- Validate the YAML file.
- Test the YAML file and run the playbooks.
- If there are still NTP servers in the list,
and verify that it passes.
- If there are no NTP servers that are left in the list,
and verify that you can see the following message:
No upstream time sources defined Time currently syncing from e1n1.mbond Time offset healthy. Value:
- If there are still NTP servers in the list, run: