Modifying Secure Tunnel
In the Secure Tunnel web console you can modify the configurations for a tunnel connection and application mapping to meet your needs. (Read this if you have not used Secure Tunnel web console previously).
- Configuring connections
- Managing Template
- View Template
- Delete Template
- How to obtain the application mapping address
Configuring tunnel connections
- Edit connection: To modify the connection, locate the connection, and click Action > Edit connection.
- Renew certification: To renew the certificate of the tunnel connection, locate the connection, and click Action > Renew certificate. Then, the certificate of the tunnel connection is updated, and the certificate expiration time field is changed.
- Delete connection: To delete a tunnel connection, locate the connection, and click Action > Delete connection.
Configuring application mapping
- Edit application mapping: To edit the application mapping, locate the application mapping, click Action > Edit.
- Delete application mapping:To delete the application mapping, locate the application mapping, and click Action > Delete.
Installing Secure Tunnel connector
- Follow this guide
Managing Connection Templates
A template includes pre-defined connection settings and one or more application mappings. Examples of pre-defined templates available in IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps are ChatOps and Vmware, which you can access in Manage Connections> Create connection.
You can use a template to quickly create a new connection, or to add application mappings to an existing connection. You can easily modify the application mappings to meet the unique requirements of the connection.
Click Create template button to open the wizard page:
- Provide a name and a description for this template.
- Select the connection upon which the template is based.
- Select the application mappings for the template.
Once you create a template, you can use it to simplify the creation of future connections.
Click Action in the template column, then click View details to view the template details.
Click Action on the template column, then click Delete. You can delete this template.
How to obtain the Application URL mapping address
- From the Secure Tunnel console, select Manage connections tab.
- Click the Application mappings item of the tunnel connection.
- Choose the Application mapping by name from the Application mapping list page.
- Then, copy the address from the Application mapping address item.