Disabling automatic event acknowledgment
Once the acknowledgment scripts are installed they are enabled by default. To disable the automatic acknowledgement of events use the Netcool/OMNIbus Administrator to configure whether these scripts are enabled or disabled.
To open the Netcool/OMNIbus Administrator use the following steps:
- On UNIX enter the following command: $OMNIHOME/bin/nco_config
- On Windows run the Netcool Suite and Select Administrator
When the Netcool/OMNIbus Administrator is open navigate to the event trigger using the following steps
- Select the Probe for Microsoft SCOM 2016 Objectserver.
- Enter the user details.
- Expand the Automation menu.
- Select Triggers
- Right click on the trigger and select Edit Trigger
- In the State field, check or uncheck the Enable button.
- Click OK