copyright: years: 2019 lastupdated: "2019-03-04"
Ensure that these requirements are met before you deploy the OpenShift Container Platform 4.3.1 accelerators to your system.
- IBM Cloud Pak® System V126.96.36.199.
- (IBM® OS image for Red Hat Linux Systems) 64-Bit, V7.7 (RHEL 7.7 X64), base OS image V188.8.131.52.161, which is available with IBM Cloud Pak System V184.108.40.206 default data.
- IBM OS Image for Red Hat Enterprise Linux CoreOS V4.3.0 and V4.2.0 are available with IBM Cloud Pak System V220.127.116.11 BYOL binaries.
- IBM Cloud Pak System Registry Service that is connected to either an external Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform docker repository or internal Docker Private Registry with available OpenShift Container Platform V4.3.1 images.
- Red Hat Satellite Six Service that is connected to an external or internal Red Hat Satellite Server with the following packages for use with the Helper Node:
If you are using an external NFS Server for the OpenShift Image Registry, provide permission for OpenShift to access the NFS directory. For example, if
/export/ocpis the exported directory, then run the following commands:
Set the file access permission:
chmod 777 /export/ocp/
Add the following to